Thursday 21 March 2013

In the meantime

There's nothing of any real worth to say about the kitchen at the moment, you may think there wasn't much to say in a few of the posts (you'd probably be right, if I'm honest) the tiles are still in their boxes, the paint is nowhere near being on the wall and the floor is still cluttering up the spare room. However, I do still have something I thought I'd share and that's the brilliant home wares I stumbled upon in Wilkinson's this lunch time... the Wilde range, slightly masculine, slightly old fashioned, it's just perfect for most of the rooms in my house

Wilko Faceted Vase Black

Faceted Vase £10.00 (source)

Wilko Marie Therese Ceiling Light Fitting Black 5 Arm

Marie Therese Ceiling Light £39.00 (source
We have two ceiling lights in the front room. would it be overkill to have these? Or perhaps the three armed version (£29.00) would be better?

Wilko Skull Cushion

Skull cushion £8.00 (source)

Chesterfield Black Leather Wing Chair

Chesterfield Wing Chair £350.00 (source)

What do you think? Pretty good stuff, hey? I have to admit, for the price of that arm chair I'd probably shop around and get something older, but that's just my taste for furniture which looks as if it's been loved.

I almost forgot! As a self confessed stationery obsessive with a penchant for a skull this also caught my beady little eye...

Wilko Wilde Paperweight

Skull Paperweight £4.00 (source)


No comments:

Post a Comment